Quick one this time I hope....gearing up for retirement at my day job, hopefully means I can spend more time with DIWHY. With everything going on I shoe-horned in another experimenters' board based on the single chip ADSR (see the previous post here; PCBWAY community project here):
![]() |
| 5-11-26 version omitted silks calling out the ATTINY1616 pins for the pots...oops....fixed--I will create a PCBWAY community project with all the usual files as soon as the fires are extinguished. |
The idea: take the one chip ADSR design (again, previous post is here) and add some edge connectors, more power options, and better silkscreen callouts. That's about it.
Now I can I use AI to quickly conjure up new uses for the ATTINY1616--which has a built in DAC and good performing ADC's, for new-old-skool 8-bit fun.
![]() |
| Good Day in the USA, new boards from this blog's faithful sponsor, PCBWAY |
![]() |
| the MCU was not difficult to solder by hand.... |
![]() |
| Then I added the 7805 regulator and the buffer IC and tested. No smoke or shorts yet. Many components are through hole mostly because I have bins of them. |
![]() |
| blink test works.... |
That's all I have time for for now.
I next need to think about what to ask AI to code for me as a next step. Some sort of random this or that. Maybe AI will help me decide what I should ask AI to help me with. It's a strange new world.





No comments:
Post a Comment